Tuesday 24 September 2013

Seoul Day 18- Just Hyehwa day (EMS Shipping)

Its a thursday! So we have korean class! Thus... its just hyehwa day again! lol I did shipping today! and wenjing was sick... so I got my neighbours to help me lug those goods to school! yup school! cos EMS service is available in SKKU! its located first floor of 600th Anniversary Hall! very convenient! just that... we have to lugged up our items up slope loh... so if its raining... hahah die lo

A list of items for my sister to match!


I will explain how to do the shipping in another post!



meanwhile sending love back to hometown is going on in SKKU! the postcards will be mailed back for free if you mail it from SKKU mailbox!


at night.... HAHHAHAH aritaum haul!!! laniege and iope! woots

No comments :

Post a Comment