Tuesday 17 September 2013

Seoul Day 11- Just Hyehwa day!

Its the raining season in Seoul! In July, there is a week where it will rain almost daily... and the rain is really huge! wind is really strong! but, after that monsoon season, it will be all sunny again! So... do plan your itinerary wisely and do check out the raining season to avoid heavy outdoor activities. e.g. ferry to Nami Island will not be operating during bad weather...

So as you can see! Kids in Korea wore this during rainy season! Rain boots is a must for them, and a strong and sturdy umbrella! hmm my friends did buy rain boots, but my roomie and I did not haha we survived through it anyway!

Hunter boots are quite a hit in Seoul particularly!


After class, we went to have lunch with MoA and SeoHyun! somewhere along the stretch beside school!


From Kong's riceball! I forgot if this was my breakfast or dinner hahhaha I guess its dinner! Cos I remembered after lunch, I went to get indigestion pill from the Pharmacy beside Isaac Toast! So Im prolly still suffering from bad indigestion that I cant have much fried and heaty food :/


Day 11 is probably a tuesday/thursday where we have korean class... hmm that must be why we didnt head out that day!

No comments :

Post a Comment