Tuesday 17 September 2013

Beijing 101 and Daebak eatery

Earlier this month, my family went to the Comex at Expo, and food fair is held concurrently too! There is a booth by Beijing 101, and we decided to just check our hair scalp on the spot, since its free! hahahah afterwhich, my mum and I bought 2 vouchers that costs 28 each for one session of treatment that includes hair mask, washing of hair, head massage, and herbal treatment. with freebies like their revitalising hair shampoo (its really good!)

We booked an appointment 1-2days before the day itself.

Appointment day: we went down knowing that the consultant will definitely 100% plus chop, persuade us in buying their package. lol its always the case! similar for other slimming centres! The routine was like, inviting us to the room, hot teas were served, consultant came in shortly, analyse your problems, offer you the package, continues with the treatment, treatment ends, back to the room, continues to persuade and offer you lower priced package, offer products when persuading doesnt work lol ITS ALWAYS LIKE THAT so if you dont intend to get any (you will be swayed by their "sincerity") I suggest you bringing only 100bucks  to just buy their products cos its good sometimes! dont bring card!

But but but, the treatment in Beijing 101 for my hair is really really really good! I almost wanted to buy the package but bo lui leh :( I can feel that my hair is cleaner, and has more volume after! Through the persuading session, personally I have also learnt about our hair/head and how common problems like dandruff, hair loss happen :) 

I would say, if can, just buy their shampoo, dont get the shampoo sold outside even if its market to be highly recognised, made by professionals etc whatever they say, its gonna contain chemical bad for our hair and with improper cleaning method, your hair will still be as bad as ever.

Wanna learn bout this? Just sign up their first-timer treatment! get an experience! it doesnt hurt! well... if you are firm enough! hahah

After that, we went to the food court at Nex to have our lunch!



Bibimbap



Bulgogi with Rice




Bibimbap, I prefer the one at Sarang! the Bulgogi wise, its better than the one at Bibigo!

both price are about the same (Ive forgotten!!) around $6 OMG I ALMOST WRITE 6000WON =.=

No comments :

Post a Comment