Thursday 5 September 2013

Swensens: Twice a year

Earlier on August 16th, the ladies went to Swensens at Bishan for a "feast" a small one that is haha
Used the NTUC or was it Great Eastern? voucher we gotten! and we ordered other meals as well...

A quite sian (bored) face lol while waiting to be served with foodie!!


other 2 sian faces


 This is what my mum ordered using the voucher she has! Its seafood dont-know-what lol its yummilicious!! (about sgd16.90)



"eh so can I eat? I eat liao ah"


 and... mine! Fried Fish dont-know-what lol (about sgd14.90)


My sister ordered a baked rice! and it was just meh~ I think it costs around sgd 12.90?
She also ordered one side dish- Onion Rings and a banana split icecreamy!





I would prefer to eat other singapore local delights which are cheaper (sometimes) and tastes better like... THE LEGENDARY BA KUT TEH! THE LAKSA! THE NASI LEMAK! THE CHICKEN RICE! (ok well I prefer Korean Chicken hahhahha) THE TAUHUEY! THE TAUSUAN! THE ICE KACHANG!

No comments :

Post a Comment