Monday 9 September 2013

Random Day!

Do you know I actually started using blogspot/blogger since 2005/2006? back then, I was in the secondary school library which is equipped with Desktops... and so, my junior introduced me to blogger! And I was a total noob as to designing and arranging the html... lol and my blogspot name was pretty screwed up lol

Gradually, photobucket, tagboard or chatbox came about which adds colour to the boring website of mine... And I learnt to design the blogs (yes, blogs, I handled my own blog, class blog, cca blog etc) it took me around a year to "master" html by just playing around in the <template> and deciphering the blog codes from one website specially for blogger.com 

I even went around helping people to design their own blogs lol thats funny...

I kept updating my personal blog from 2006 (when i was active) till hmm now? hhahah but I stopped designing blog till 2011/2012 when I found greater things in life

You may wonder, how come my earliest post was only in 2011 May?! That was because I started out Blogger, then I deleted that domain in 2009. And I used the wordpress for nearly a year or so... I even used livejournal too! But that was for a damn short period haha Also, using blogger, I kept changing my blog web name! for instance, you see etylin.blogspot.com right now! earlier, it was ilovelaine.blogspot, then other names which Ive forgotten. interesting only
--
Planning for Taiwan! An issue with it... I cant find sufficient info about ALISHAN!!! how?!?!?!?!?


No comments :

Post a Comment