Monday 1 August 2011

yesterday, today and tomorrow



Loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg day today, yesterday and few days back. Its not as if Im working a boring 9-5 job. hehehehe So, I uhm, slept on bus and MRT wherever I go! hahah and whenever Im seated beside a window, when I was soundly asleep my head will just knock itself onto the window! hahahhaha and it will make a loud bang sound that annoys the passengers sitting infront of me :P *ouch my head* I think Im in love with sleeping on Public Transport?

FOD today! Was a gm, so... didnt have chance to mingle round with the freshies :( But then... looking in a positive light, I DONT NEED TO GO FOR OG MEETUPS! lol? ok whatever la, was excited enough to see new kids, my CS babes and hunks and make new friends! Ya know Im in love with pretty girls and hunks. oh mannn. Need to stop staring at them! Joleen's OG is fricking creative and bonded! Like the way they react to us GMs and uhm ya, ahha thats bout it? Out of the box cheer that is! veh good!

Yesterday! I had a performance in HQ! for ywd commemorative meeting! was really honoured to be able to portray the listless ywd, having to go through time capsules and meet up with 6 great women! And, the 6 great women's makeup/attire SUPER ALIKE! SUPER X1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 BANZAI!

ps: Sometimes, I do feel like a bad bad friend for not being sensitive enough? In the sense of, not being to notice the minor details. :( Could have comforted/encouraged my friend.

No comments :

Post a Comment