Monday 29 August 2011

Day 18- your beliefs


Nothing is impossible. If only you believe.

Some may see how I view life as being optimistic but, I think my view goes beyond being plainly optimistic. It is the courage to face all obstacles. Being optimistic could be escaping from the reality and still being happy-go-lucky. I will definitely be upsetted by the problems depending which type, but my determination and courage keep me going. I will face the problems and make full use of it and change it from a bad situation to a good one! Nothing is ever deadlocked. And i believe, all things that happened, happens for a reason. Sometimes, I may seen to be too paranoid or think too much. Its true! I go beyond surface. But not to the extent of being unreasonable.

-

Choosing units are such a chore! Dilemma!

No comments :

Post a Comment