Sunday 28 August 2011

black colour eyeliner with long walking stick


I guess sooner or later, I have to reformat my whole laptop :( Thinking of the first day when we welcome it to our house, I was so careful of it. Till today. Drastic Change. I said not to download nonsense, true I didnt download nonsense, but there are times when I download movies/software then uninstall again lol. Need to clear the files already. :(

Dear Laptop,

You have served me well. Thank you. Love.

Regards,
your notorious owner

Just logged into my previous wordpress blog and was surprised by the number of viewers. like a few times higher than this space? And, what I wanted to say is, thank you guys. For your support despite me not posting any updates on it ever since 3months ago. Its really coolzxz to read up past posts. How extreme I used to be, how stupid, how dreamy how it all changes/changed. meh alrightaye! WORKINGGGG

Will not be getting that oven. Cos my current small little oven is good enough! :) Urge to buy durian puffs/crepe and uhm MAGNUM ICECREAM LATER! after work la

PS: dont ask me whats up with that title. lol Im just too random. Ideas from 'If I had you' by Mr Lambert.

BLOGGER IS MAD I CANT PUBLISH MY POST!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment