Monday 29 August 2011

Great Monday

Unbelievable sights, Indescribable feeling.
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling through an endless diamond sky.
A whole new world with you...

-Disney

Out to town later! Meeting up with my aunt and a family outing! Catching the kids in On the Fringe. And... I expect that there will whole loads of humans over there. haa? Hate crowds. Really. ah whatever, im gonna make sure that i work hard in taking photos. pretty photos that is. Im seriously in need of someone to teach me how to fricking snap nice pictures!

Tell me, why pianos are so costly?! Intending to get a second hand electric piano, not those upright pianos. And then... Ill try to practise on it now that I can read the notes and understood the musical terms. I play the classical guitar by the way. Gonna attempt grade 3-5 real soon! prolly after these few days of... CELEBRATION! celebrate my birthday, results and... HARI RAYA! LOL (Im not malay.)

Okay, so... yup! most likely gettin my book later on in Orchard, and will see if time allows me to go roaming around the streets and hit the shops. And then, meetup with my favorite girls! :D heeeee

What to say? I cant really say Miley Cyrus doesnt know how to sing. At least her voice is kinda... unique? hhaha And if you're saying singing and refering to Beyonce or Charice. Then I tell you, your definition of singing is toooooo high-notch. Many current mandopop singers cant reach that expectation of yours. So... lets be objective!

No comments :

Post a Comment