Tuesday 2 August 2011

Go go the lazy town


Have you ever caught the show/cartoon/kids channel's Lazy Town? hahah thats quite a funny show with villain and hero and the 'villagers'. Kinda miss it though.

Bought the Swensen's 20 for 40bucks worth on groupon. I think Ive mentioned this in my previous post or the previous previous post. hahha was actually thinking when I can go down with my family until today! Today had a chat with my instructor, lol okay okay Im always chatting, regarding me turning 20! Like a soon only. last 1 month? :/ prolly spent that day working and celebrating with my lovelies. Anyone wants to jio me out on that day? hehheh and just realise, yea... only JUST, forTEEN, fifTEEN, nighTEEN, twenTY. tsk. no more teen alr? Hate the hard truth though. I guess many think this way. hahahah we gonna die anyway. So... live your live to the fullest! its cliche, but uhm thats kinda true and practical?

Went Hillgrove today and passed by a ITE at the west. ITS NICE AND BEAUTIFUL AND ULTIMATE HOW UNIVERSITY/POLY SHOULD LOOK LIKE futuristic blue print kinda building. Thats encouraging people who are already doing badly to go ITE? Cos for me, I personally thought of the probability that I might just end up in a ITE after Olevels before the results was released. ya know, Im too stressed up. So... Ive picked one ideal ITE to pursue! Somewhere in the east. I think, opposite the expo. cos its pretty? at least prettier than any JCs? (other than RJ, and perhaps HCJC and ACJC) our Garment has lost it man... Shouldnt they just feed more to those doing good, and are going to do even better.

And I really really HAVE TO PRACTISE MY GUITAR!!!! urgh

No comments :

Post a Comment