Friday 26 August 2011

Day 14- Your earliest memory


When I stayed at my Granny's House, sleeping in the cot. lol Building good relationship with my dearest uncle plus godfather, my granny and my great granny. :( I miss my granny and great granny. miss them a lot a lot.

When in Childcare, yes I was sent to childcare, kena totured by the Principal. I will remember this for life unless I lost my mind or lost my memory. She is a skinny and tall lady. She is already quite haggy and shag and old when I had memory of her. She called me into her office, that is dark and a ceiling fan turning at a slow pace (those scary/horror movie). And, for some reason she claimed to cut off my ears using a scissors and she flashed the scissors infront of me. Thank you very much, I was still 2 years old then. Thanks for this 'great' memory. So... In any occassion when I had to pass by that childcare centre I hated that childcare smell. That smell's supposed to belong to those cute little innocent babies, pure smell, but thanks to this woman that this smells SUCKS. Overall, I really detest that centre. If I were to have any children, I WONT SEND THEM TO CHILDCARE CENTRE. Caring principal and teachers are bullsh*t. Their way of publicity to attract more goondus.

I love the way my dad piggyback me whenever I fell asleep in his car. HAHAHHA ever since, I love sleeping in his car, cos Ill not need to walk from carpark to home in that case! hahahh only until I grew older and heavier that my parents cant carry me anymore. hehehhehehe fatty bombom.
-
Im not gonna change for the sake of others. No one can ask me to change, including you. Ill change in my own accord. powderful me. Mighty and courageous, I am.

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment