Tuesday 9 August 2011

Day1- Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is. 30 Days challenge!


Lets try this, cos' this is kinda cool? haha dont you agree with me?

Day 1- Yup, Single. (Y)

Single life is carefree. So much of the school work, own monthly paying job, family matters, friendship and perhaps religion activities. There are so many things to juggle, on top of that, being in a relationship. Wow, warrior yea? Of course, there are good side to be in a relationship e.g. sweetness till tooth ache. Not to forget that, relationship concern about 2 people. And sometimes, its not just the 2 involved parties, but their family as well. How tough? Relationship gets you happy till fly you to the moon, it can also drag you to hell. As for me, I'd rather focus on whats more important right now, studies yes, religion activities yes, family yes, and friends. Im in no hurry of getting SO MANY boyfriends/steady (like how the secondary school monkeys termed) and then when my husband asked me of my past ex-es 20fingers/toes wouldnt be enough to count.

On the side note, I think having one is not bad too. haha cos thats an experience anyway right! But then... some experience is just bad enough to not have it tasted e.g. taking drugs, smoking and clubbing, and to a certain extent, relationship? (you read/see people going crazy over a almost broken relationship with his/her partner. how pathetic.)

Manz, thats what happen to me during essay writing. I sidetrack a lot. So yea, CAREFREE LIKEA BIRD!

No comments :

Post a Comment