Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day 02- Where you'd like to be in 10years.




Hmm.

In 10 years Ill be... exactly 30years old. Just passed half a decade. Had the ambition of becoming a teacher when I was young, and then, this 'dream' gradually changed/faded away as I grow up seeing listening and experiencing many things. Not viable. And, Earth knows, Im working in the educational industry right now! How life twists and turn. Im back to where I ambitioned 10yrs ago.

So... 10 years later, I was thinking to either stay as in this sector, or to move on to being a 9-5 worker. mehh haha Looking for some challenging/creative work though like economics? or events manager? hahah who knows! Well, thats for my work part. For my religion, I want to contribute even more! For the sake of humanity. love <3

Family and friends wise, Ill still be a cute/lovable fillial daughter and a kind/understanding/encourage-able friend! hahaha

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment