Thursday 18 August 2011

Day 08- A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life


Probably, the first time I went on stage to receive Awards? Probably, the first time I stood up infront of the school/many people taking up a Leadership role? Probably, the first time that my students understood the topic which they were lousy at. Probably the time when I baked a at least edible cake/cookie/muffin. Or/And when my effort is recognised. That will be a 'want' by the way. Cos I think we shouldnt just work hard just to let others see, you are not living for others. Do it for the sake of its worthiness, and its value of doing it. Value does not neccessarily mean money returns per se (Like those working as a tutor/educational sector). It could be the value you learn and instill in others.

On the side note, some of the JJ Lin's songs are really inspirational? Perhaps more of refreshing?

With much love,
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment