Tuesday 27 August 2013

Resolution in advance

 My 2013 New Year Resolution1. Secure an internship2. Get a First Class Honours in UOL. That means I've to work very hard from now till May3. Unofficially graduate in 3rd week of May!4. Fly to Korea for exchange program5. SM Weekly Audition :P6. Improve on my Korean Language7. Participate in NDP 2013 as assistant choreo (if still possible.), or trainer, or as a participant!8. WORK
Above is my 2013 Resolution. And this is already August... more than half a year has passed by...

1. Securing an internship: DIDNT HAPPEN AT ALL =.=

2. Gotten!

3. Grad!

4. Flown!

5. Nah! too cowardy

6. Yup! Improved since going to Korea! even bought 2 books!

7. Participated as trainer!

8. finding a job soon :)

---

too early for next year's resolution setting but since Ive accomplished at most all of it this year... I shall set goals for the next!

2014 Resolution1. Travel overseas with family to Taiwan. So it means Ive to earn money for it!
2. Travel overseas with family or solo to Korea during autumn!
3. Travel to Australia? (actually if I were to work... I wont even have time to travel right? LOL)
4. Three fold of YWD members in District side
5. Growth of the newly established SIMSD
6. Masters plan in local uni
7. Self improve on skills eg PC skills, language wise
8. Recognition in work or promotion :P

No comments :

Post a Comment