Wednesday 14 August 2013

some other random things...


Results was supposed to be out yesterday... but it was delayed till coming friday in london's time... so perhaps Ill only be getting it on friday night as predicted :/ anxiety increases gahhhhhhh

I hope I can get 3 As!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but heres my number so call me maybe? totally apt right now hehehhehe
this guy is totally cute! I mean, how he speaks and portray himself... hmm seems upright, honest, interesting and sometimes, nah many times, good at cracking jokes. but not a joker himself... I guess what Ill miss most is me making fun of his pronunciation.
Frawress. yerrow. brack.

aigoooooooo!!
but the thing is... he is going overseas soon... I reckon this to be another admiration lol

No comments :

Post a Comment