Sunday 25 August 2013

Now that results are out... im keen in applying for Masters in LSE but financr will be an issue... unless I get the scholarship. .. but living in london for at least a year will pose an issue here as well... ive only been overseas for as long as a month... one year is pretty long isn't it? Then again im looking forward to what lse has got to offer. However the curriculum is another problem... I mean its lse. Surely it will be tough right. ..

My sister asked me why didnt I opt for local univ masters. Yes if I have got the chance for lse master. Why not a better uni?

Another thing. If without sponsorship pursuing masters will be hard. I have to work before I vould study for it cos its really pricey...

Apply masters scholarship, see results. If ok, go for it. If not, settle local uni after work.

No comments :

Post a Comment