Monday 19 September 2011

Hello Back



Been missing in action lately. Just couldnt find a good time to sit down, relax, drink kopi and type my post in a calm manner till today. And yes, to top it off, its raining outside. Kinda scenic? Like those we saw on TV commercials. lol much.
Waiting for my guide books to arrive but to no avail. Seems like its not gonna be arriving any sooner. Or perhaps the UK side has to receive my payment before sending their courier service to my side :( So... go postmen go! Go deliver fast! Or mehz, maybe I should have sent it off earlier? Or I should have sent it via FEDEX! HAHAHA cos' They live to deliver.
Anyway, its a few days to school reopens for me. For some universities, they are already starting to have their recess week or your so called exam break. and yea, thats just the start of schooling for me. Happy, sad I dont know. Gonna be humble and start working triple hard as Ill be juggling between school, work and gakkai activities and chingay! Ill make sure my quit in Council be worthwhile! And, I foresee that my choice is the most right.
My hands are in an unstable state especially my left hand... :( its weak... Ought to do some hands exercise like clutching fists.
-
planning to have 21st birthday party? yes? like a reminder that Ive grown up. wth

I seriously think, people who are pissed off cant think proper. Means, they are not using their brains already. they've lost it.

No comments :

Post a Comment