Thursday 16 June 2011

Busy beeeeeezy

Many many things on hand right now :) Applying and going for job interviews! I just have to have this kinda urge and rush to apply for jobs! If not, the vicious cycle will not stop and continues to aggravate. In 'want' (not a need) of money to fund my personally-think-that-it-is-not-too-luxurious lifestyle. I dont go for spa, neither do I go for manicures/pedicures (I have long nails okay!) nor do I go for shopping SPREE like weekly.

On a random note, am listening to some channel 8 duet singing competition. The 2 groups SUCK! But... the word, SUCK doesnt really do one of the group justice. Their harmonising wasnt too bad, just that some parts are really extra and the focus is just wrong. Okay, omg. That not too bad duet, one of the guys is a MALAY!

Back to attending yoga classes. Actually, yaatra yoga isnt as bad as I thought. Their classes are really small at 5 students. One evident reason is that, the rooms are small. One thing that i dont like, is their 2days in advance cancellation. I mean, within the 2 days a lot can happen right! Eg: you can fall sick one day before the lesson! Aside this, Id say that, they are good. And, Id prefer practising hot yoga :) that detox feel :)

Finally, settled with the appointment with the vocals class.

A few days ago, I was still busying with our June Project. Now that its over, time to get back to the school's exhibition and districts! :}

chant for the best :)

No comments :

Post a Comment