Tuesday 7 June 2011

Happy E.T.



I show you how fickleminded I am. Yesterday, I was all so determined to get myself prep up for harsh running routine, which I said to start today with a 1km track. Today, I felt sian and rot at home instead. Someone please knock some sense into me. Sometimes, I got so sian of my fickle-mindedness.

On a more lighthearted note, I've bought 2 coupons from Groupon.sg thats a really cool website. There are deals website like deal.com, tip-it.com.sg do visit if youre free. Great deals, i'll say. Even better than Singapore's GSS in shopping malls. And so yea, I bought 2 coupons for singing class and 2 other coupons for slimming treatment! :D Cant wait for those! and oh ya! the currently put-on-hold 4 yoga lessons with liyu and yokefong.

My right hand nails are growing really REALLY long already. Despite the fact that I cut them like a few weeks ago? They are growing way too fast. well, as compared to my left hand nails. They are short like #^$@&%#! Please do not think me as a weirdo who keeps nails long on right hand and short on the other. Im a guitarist. Thankyou. I play classical guitar, involves plucking using nails NOT PICK.
Anyway, if you are finding or you are helping your somebody to find a guitar teacher for beginners, can mail me at etylin@yahoo.com in Singapore, thanks. you dont expect me to pay a few hundreds of air ticket just to go overseas to teach a few hours then fly back to SG right? hahhahha Just to let you know, Ive been teaching in schools as assistant CCA instructor.

Blogshopped just now. Surfing all the sales available. Turn out to be of no avail. Seriously, clothes on sales are either still quite pricey or really cheap but super ugly. Eyed on an apparel sold on a flea blog selling at 12SGD new. and it costs 25SGD on the actualy blogshop. OMG. 50%discount!

Aside this, Ive really got to set my holidays to clear list right!
1. 3 lessons in True Yoga to be done by mid July, after 20th June.
2. 1 Vocals lesson in Ocean Butterflies to be done during July when my sister's having hols!
3. 4 lessons in Yaatra Movement (Yoga) to be done by mid July, after 20 June.
4. 4 Slimming Treatment at SuddenlySlender with momsie. To be done by end Jul, after20 June!
5. Read on my buddhist exam materials! clear all by 17June!!!!!!!!!!
6. Start on my fricking guitar practice on grade 3-5.
7. BAKING! Get my hands on fondant cake!!
8. To upload pictures from cam to fb. Im lazy. Whats new?

There will be 8 Days (thats a SG magazine) Celeb Car Boot Sale at marina square outdoor plaza on 11th and 12th June, sat and sun that is. From 12pm to 8pm. Funds raised are donated to rainbow charity something, needa check that out alright.

林峰 泳儿 - 明天以后 國語
Ming Tian Yi Hou by Raymond Lam and Vincy



FIR 淚光閃爍
Lei Guang Shan Shuo by F.I.R.




The above 2 videos' songs are really nice! Do listen! :) They are chinese btw.

No comments :

Post a Comment