Thursday 2 June 2011

Cowardice


Its been few weeks past my examination. Almost. Almost a month. thinking back to where before I had my papers, I was so compassionate about continuing my guitar and perhaps going for guitar exams, to read up more gakkai books and most importantly the gakkai exams that is coming up next. and yes, baking and signing up for driving lessons.
All that I can say is, Im lazy. Lazy to find work, lazy to even go out, lazy to sign up for driving. How pathetic am I. Really.
Maybe, just maybe, Im not that pathetic because I had my baking 'wish' fulfilled. And money wasted. I wasnt even sure if "it is the process, not so much of the final product. If not, I could have bought the final product outside right. much cheaper and save the hussle." has become my excuse of baking lousy food, in my opinion. Even though, my family thought that those were fairly well done. you know, family. You couldnt be sure if they are comforting you or... But nonetheless, praises by them somehow liften up my spirits.
Anyway, I still have the rest of June, July, August to go for Yoga lessons, making a point to practise guitar. Found a friend to sign up for driving together! Good or what? haha Ill most prob continue to bake, just that my baking frequencies might not be as tight as previous tries. Really hoped that the recipes Ive provided, some experience and the photos do help people new in baking. Im a newbie anyway. hahah Ive search youtube videos, blog and website hopping just to find reliable recipes yea?
As for work, this is really a conflicting issue. Based on what I have now, for future prospect, I should be working part time in various departments to gain many experience and skills. Like jack of all traits. But now, it seemed that Im only going into one aspect, guitar. And becoming master of one. Just had this ominous feeling that, if I continue with my current job, it may not bring me far :( But, my current job pays me REALLY well and job hours are super good, super flexible. Didnt want to give this up for some 9-5 job, working in robot environment... To make things worse, I lacked the courage to go for trainings and job interviews. Seriously, elaine.
Thats about it. prolly the first time for me to rant so much about what ive been thinking through openly on blog ever since I started my uni. lol

No comments :

Post a Comment