Saturday 18 June 2011

One step at a time



A lot of things shooting through my mind now. Wait, Ill need collect my thoughts... Im so going to make fondant durian cake tmr! Or at least anyday near! hhaha Was thinking it through yesterday midnight on which cover should I use for durian cake, fondant? Cream cheese icing? durian cream icing? Actually, Durian cream icing will be more apt for this case, BUT it happens that I do not own a electric mixer. And without that, it will be hard for me to beat the whipping cream into 50% stiff or mousse-like state... sian 1/2. And thats when, investing in baking comes into place.

Once, my friend asked me, "why do you rather spend on baking than to spend on buying the food?!" I answered, "its the satisfaction."

Yeap, the baking final product might not turn out nice, or nicer than sold outside. And of course, at a higher cost. Now, Im somewhat shook by the reality-quake that baking as leisure aint cheap. No doubt, its much much much cheaper than golf or sailing. Rich man activities yea. Aye, whatever it is, shall bake tmr, and we shall see if Ill continue :)

Im in love with a few apparels sold online :/ arghhhh. One workdress for 17 and a Blazer for 26. Blazer will not be keeping me warm though, its the design thats cool :P

Its really hard to find a job nowadays. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bid shopping and splurging life goodbye. Think that Im mad, lazy, just doesnt want to go out with friends for dinner or movies lately. Homecooked food is the cheapest and warmest. And, movie is a waste of money. So are DVDs, CDs. Not to mention, Baking.

Elementary exam tmr! shudders*

Im loner. bye

No comments :

Post a Comment