Sunday 26 June 2011

Fund me Part 1



Hello peepies! Im back! ;) Back from a short short break in... Singapore! oh yea, I havent got chance to leave singapore, yet. Anyway, the opening blogshop urge is aggravating and doubling, tripling every week! So, I shall have my small little first step set up soon! And that will be selling my own clothes, which I dont usually wear, doesnt suit me (not my cup of tea and coffee la) and I cant fricking fit in (means too fat already :< ). Shd be posting that on livejournal! and a few sneak peaks here.
oh yes, livejournal. speaking of that devil blog domain. I really cant survive in livejournal for nuts. Zero skills in that. Its not that I have no experience in using livejournal, I have tried opening an account there, once. But, failed. Terribly. Totally have no idea to manoveure (shizz this word looks really wrong, but heh, its not GP or English exam anyways :P) the theme, css and what, settings.
And and and, livejournal is really good in compiling the collections and series, thats why livejournal ownedzxzx blogger many many.
Okay, shall snuggle back to stupid livejournal and figuring out how the hell do I use that. Till I scratch my hair, thinking deep deep, until it turns bald. bye.

No comments :

Post a Comment