Tuesday 3 January 2012



What peak period is it now. My pocket's gonna burn a big big hole. Friends 21st birthdays! to be happy or sad. hahaha. anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Yes, I know Im damn slow. This year gonna be an exciting year! After birthday parties and more celebrations, there comes the examination then internship and vacation plans. Followed by the anxious results released, then the maddening eCr session when many cursed and swore. Guess, university's schedule is much more preferred than the JC and Secondary school schedules. Perhaps, I those routined schedules ever since Primary school, that would be around... 12 years of routined timetable? so, coming 1.5 more years would be the flexible uni life schedule I get to enjoy till I graduate and finally got a seat in any industry. Aiming to work in the MNCs or stats board, then pursue my Masters at Japan, then settle down in the MOE sector as an Econs teacher :) That shall be it! Econs is really fun :) So cuteeee!!!

Got to apply for interns and plan for my 21st real soon!! cant wait for them! hhahahhahha am I mad or what?

No comments :

Post a Comment