Friday 28 October 2011

Harmony and love



Back from a long hiatus. A lot of things happened during this period. Some good and some not so good. Lemme collate my thoughts...

So, first up, school's started a month for me. Can finally feel that things are getting a little out of hand. Haha but I dont mean that I want things to get out of control. Just meant that, I kinda expected that subjects will get more difficult as time passes by. Learning more new things and still, Im not using my brains. But well, this is the learning journey right? Remembered during Year 1 I also did feel this way. So, a pat on my shoulder and "move on Elaine!"

Chingay's on track already. Second chingay training tomorrow. Still in the midst of building rapport. Went for Media Brief at PA. Was on the news :) Media Brief definitely has strengthen the bonds between the trainers and our comrades :) and its fun! we saw Mr Yammy! And he's such cutie pieee!!! The way he danced... is... so... epic, old school and ke ai! And so, media brief actual and rehearsal made us all damn wet. No other performances are as wet as ours. Wet from head to toes, from inside out. Owned.

Sensei video yesterday was really very encouraging and inspiring. Then I thought, "aiya wasted didnt ask Geraldine to watch together." Inspired by the junior choir, though they are not professional choir singers and THEY ARE YOUNG LIKE 7 YEARS OLD? their spirit and enthusiam is there! TOTALLY THERE! After watching that, deep down in my heart I thought, even the young kids behave like that, whats more young adults like us. We should learn from them. (90 degrees bow) They sang Ha-Ha (mother), and one very hip song. All of cuteee! omgah i cant take it :/ And then, testimonials by YWD and YMD from Argentina and Taiwan respectively. Their testimonials are reaffirming, revitalising and not to mention, inspiring too! Too rush down from work aint a wrong choice. Made the rushing all worthwhile :) Cos' its the heart that matters. Then, here comes the Sensei's words of encouragement. He never fails to lighten and brighten up the day by his random yet heart-warming questions. Even if I were to forget everything mentioned in the video, all I know was I was really inspired by them, their spirit, their efforts their determination to always return back to M&D spirit and basing on the Mystic Law. Very touched indeed... The people behave like what philosophy they learnt. Study the world foremost philosophy. You should know we humans shouldnt behave the way many are right now. Precisely that, we should not let our mentor down, and continue to strive on for the happiness of oneself and others! Harmony! :)

We should all be humble. Even if you guys are not, I must be humble.

My gastric pain from yesterday till now. So I shouted, "ma! help me get some milk!" She's like "HUH! WHAT!(did I hear wrongly)" cos... I dont drink milk. never. even if she asks me to, I wont. So.. yea. hahahhah :P

No comments :

Post a Comment