Saturday 12 April 2014

Everything nice that happened in a month

Seems like its just yesterday when I started to work, now Im already working for a month! Getting more used to the job scope and Im loving it! Pretty good working environment with good relations with my colleagues! Most are really nice. In the sense, they guide me along and teach me a lot of things! Boss' temperamental hahah i guess that applies to most lady boss...

Its my first office job, so I learnt a lot in the sense of how things work and how people communicates etc its interesting in both good and bad ways haha

I am working in Genting Singapore! know RWS? yup, RWS is a subsidiary of our company! And, I realised the age group is quite young! Just the corporate office itself, currently, I am aware of 3 school friends who are working in it! About the perks, I get to travel to Sentosa for lunch and when I am asked to go over.. And, to enter USS for free! But I cant play the rides la :(

Everyone's favourite minions!! I saw them when I was about to exit the USS!

They are so fat Im gonna dieee!!!! hehehehhe think Im getting fatter too! Thanks to all good food around my office heheehe the food are pricey too~

Also, last Friday, I had my convocation! Marks the end of my routined school life! The registration for the convocation starts in early April, convocation/graduation ceremony itself is optional. Not all students went for it though. For my year (2014 May), there were 6 sessions. 2 sessions each day. Mine is on the morning of the last day. Usually, span from wednesday to friday.

Gown/Mortarboard collection is in mid April at Serangoon Broadway Studio. Some ulu place, opposite of the new MOM building.

A day before my convocation, I was thinking since the ceremony starts at 10am, students got to sit at 915am so what time do the students got to reach to register and put on the gown?? (Take Note: please log on to your SIM portal aka SIMCONNECT, under the graduation tab, there will be details on registration time!) Apparently, I read it in some blog, that mentioned that registration time is from 8-9am!

For my convocation, I kept it pretty low profile because I didnt want to trouble friends to travel down all the way. But anyway, just a short rant. well, hopefully it will be a short one hhaha I feel, if your friends are true friends, even if they are not studying in SIM or do not have classes that day, they will be down to support even without having you to personally ask them to. They will naturally ask for your convocation date and time. Apparently, I have friends who go, "ohh your convocation on friday, ahh i dont have class leh cannot be down" you get my point? its not as if they need to have class, to travel to school to pass some well wishes to their friends. of course, well wishes delivered through sms/whatsapp are sincere wishes as well, but it will be better if they are physically down right? Imagine having to go for convocation without any friends wishing you when all the others graduates have. (end of rant) hahaha before i continue to rant on and on like one auntie.


Receiving 2 awards. oh by the way, I had the misconception that the VIP Reception you see during every graduation (the one at the corner near the Lifts in Block A atrium) is for all First Class Graduates. No. Its for award winning students. i.e. a few top FCH graduates for the course, or the top Second upper class graduate if there are not FCH grads in the course


wahlao, we got to queue up to take photo with this banner...


Like i captioned it in Facebook, "I believe I can fly~~~" lol super funny


with my bro~


Elaine and the lighting mortarboard hahahahah was throwing the mortarboard and this photo captured me catching the falling mortarboard



My mom and bro! Papa was working and meimei going for a uni interview!

ok thatz about it! byebyeee~

No comments :

Post a Comment