Monday 28 October 2013

I am getting FATTER

due to the amount of slack I am currently enjoying lol.... its really bad. Cant wait for work already! :D its only when you are busy that your life is fulfilling and your body gets to work and move it move it!

Anyway, just some random updates here!

Posted on my instagram on a few of my haul in Korea! :)


(Sample Size #laneige water bank essence, laneige spot treatment, sample size laneige power essential skin refiner, sample size balancing emulsion (behind), 2 sample sizes #iope mist, #holika holika hand perfume essence, innisfree clay mask, jean george llong too cool for school sunblock, sample size laneige sleeping pack, innisfree mist, laneige balancing emulsion, #innisfree cuticle cream I love#facial and body care that this is only a portion of what I bought/got from #korea others given away are IOPE bioactive stem renew (??), odyssey facial creams for guys, innisfree facial cleanser for guys, laneige water sleeping pack #haul)


(Apieu concealer, apieu lip gloss, tony moly gel liner, nature republic cc, etude house color pop bright lip tint, apieu mascara, etude house blusher, etude house eyebrow kit the only cosmetic loots i got from #korea)

Last last Sunday when SIMSD had our first Institution Meeting!! yayy!!



Attendance and the activities are not bad for the first time! :)

A popiah to represent a  portion of the supper district 4 had after our rehearsal at yishun! Supper at Chompang! damn nice the popiah


 A night when the family was watching TV variety show we saw this Fei Chao Ren (channel 8 food variety show where they source out good food) that day was on the CAKES/PASTRIES!

And it happened that, one pastry store that they interviewed is located somewhat near our house! hahaha Pines Garden Cakes! CHECK IT OUT ON THEIR FACEBOOK!


I had this NUTTYMISU which costs about 6.50sgd! my mum says quite expensive... and yup... considering the location, and the price of their cakes, this is really pricey...


Not red bean cake... its Orh Bi Bur cake... dont really like it though... costs about 2.60sgd

The other cakes we bought home were Black Forest and Lychee Martini which are good!!! costs 2.50 each!

A few days back my mum and I went to the McDonalds near our place, and I ordered the Big Breakfast (for the first time after Im back in Singapore)! To my surprise, the burger buns are so small! and the eggs are like in shrunk size! Couldnt accept the truth that I paid for such lousy food/service (the aunty at the counter named ELAINE is famous for her poor service) that I exchanged with her... She was super sarcastic when exchanging you know... I couldnt care less even when others are looking at me exchanging, such lousy service.

And this is the exchanged big brekkie... should have taken a photo of the one i got earlier tsk



No comments :

Post a Comment