Tuesday 2 October 2012

CRAVES YUMZZZZZZZZZZ

Recently, Ive been craving a lot. It seems like im still undergoing puberty lol 

1) Domino's Pizza
2) KFC Chicken. Even though i had it like a few days ago.
3) Popeye's Mash potato. TOO AWESOME. CANT RESIST YA KNW!
4) Mcdonalds' brekkie! Either pancakes or the big breakfast!
5) TAUHUEYS AND MORE TAUHUEYS!
6) And maybe cafe lunching?

I KNOW RIGHT. IM GETTING FAT. BOOOOHOOO :'(

Anyway, last week has been hapz. And this week Im starting my revision proper already :) otherwise things i.e. studies will go out of hand even before my exams over. into the 3rd week already!

Tuition Assignments stopping next week. YAY to more time for myself, studies and activities. NAY to lesser income :( Considering to take up some flexi working hours job. EARN LUI TO SATISFY MY WANTS LA.

One tuition ended today. Had a great insight into how a youngster nowadays think/feel about oneself, family, studies and life. I. feel. sad. And hence, I had a dialogue session with him, almost wanting to shakubuku him. But i think it wouldnt be appropriate so... yup. will have chance, since Ive advised for him to study on life philosophy and the purpose of education/life.

Complexion's getting lousier.

Can you stop making my heart flutter already?

No comments :

Post a Comment