Friday 2 March 2012

Chunks and Pieces

Prelims finally over! In just mere 4 days, which is to mean that 1 paper per day. Very xiong. Others better, theirs is spanned across few weeks, at least they have got more time to prepare and do good for each paper :( while I wasnt given the chance, so I had to study every single day to late and early in the morning before the paper starts. Wasnt very prepared for it, Ill say. But, as always, prelims serve to kick off our entire revision. at least, the chapters and stuffs for each modules are stucked in our heads for now la. and yes, its definitely a wake up call. Last paper was yesterday... and so, Im taking a short break today and perhaps throughout the weekends. and then starting to run the engine coming monday., heh. prelims isnt end of everything.

THE BIG EXAM AWAITS. 

And, I dont wanna get bad grades for my papers. goal: at least 3 As. Do you think its possible? heh, lets see my prelims. I swear im not going to let it affect me, whether the results are good or bad.
For this prelims, I found back my inital motivation when I was in my first year. to provide my answer the same as the answer outline. And really, I just have to be alert with the words (my examiners just love to play with words, and yes, EVERYONE OF THEM), and use my brain to think and think deeply.

During this one month break, Im gonna study hard, whilst not neglecting my social life :) yes, Im still gonna go out with friends, go out for gakkai activities. But before all those, I must be consistent in my revision. This is it. I cant fail me.

Missing Chingay badly and fortunately, tmr will be the C DAY! CELEBRATION DAY AHHAHA. Cant wait for it :) Just realised that Ive been missing in action for like a month? hahah so have decided to post an entry to keep this alive.

Some peektures with my B9 Babes and Hunks (Chingay 2012 finale item teehee AWESOME! )

 Our lovely outing at Marina Barrage. Drizzled for awhile but dispersed thereafter. We played Frisbee cos all the picnic people and strangers went to hide under the shelter and we had the space ALL FOR OURSELVES. teehee! And I just fricking realise, WE DIDNT TAKE A GROUP PHOTO DURING OUR OUTING!! WHERE ARE THE HUNKS?!


Us waiting for the bus' arrival to fetch whole lot of us 1000 people over to F1 Pit for our glamourous performance!


A picture with my fellow too awesome trainers and my BLOCK BBBBBBB-BEEEP!

Our trainers lou hei session during the Chinese New Year period. ^^


With ITAC and NP, in our costumes!!

aye had to resize it. anyway, credits to the photographer Benjamin Lim! such a wonderful photo!



On a side note, same as last year, exactly before exams, IM HOPING TO GET A MICROWAVE OVEN. HAHA coolios. So, im gonna set the same expectations again. Get good grades i.e. 3 first class and Ill get myself the fricking microwave and bake at home! TEEHEE

-strawberry shortcake

tadahhh! Nicely done by my cousin. She's a great baker. hmm it is baker? kay whatever it is called. She had a recipe blog and... I secretly surfed her site whenever I felt the urge to bake hahhahah shhhhh secret.


-muffins

Looks super delicious right! Same thing, done by my cousin. Here's her website: http://www.needmorenoms.blogspot.com/


-cookies
-oreo mud pie
GOSH! tempting! alluring! salivating! HAHHA
chants* after exam after exam*

Been surfing the net since yesterday till today. with sleeping time interval of course. BLOGSHOPPING!OMG I SWEAR BLOGSHOPS ARE SUPER SINNED. WASTE MONEY ONLY SERIOUSLY! And, im so damn tempted to purchase the clothes. ughhh money money money where else does money come from? YOUR BOSS. And so, Im gonna study and work! wish me luck wont you? :/
And oh, popular blogshops are crazy. I mean those buyers! for less than an hour, the clothes are swept empty! sold out super fast!!! cry die me. Always indecisive. forever indecisive! forever alone! madness.

Lastly, 2 more photos of myself HAHA

Balloon from the Chingay finale, decorations. Koped from my friend. hahahha retardedly stared at the balloon. lol


End with this picture which I liked it a lot...
.
..
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.behold...
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

.

.

.
.

.
here it comes...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.

.
.
.

..

.soon,..
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
..
.
.


..

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAH MY RETARDED FACE! 

with airena dongsaeng. we are damn pretty kekekekke credits to Charlotte's Camera! too pretty already, cant take it. HAHA


No comments :

Post a Comment