Saturday 2 July 2011

:)



Prime point of faith.

Reason why I started my post today in this short phrase is that I didnt want my post to become too stupid by saying "hello everyone!" or whatever shizz nonsense like that. And that, Prime point of faith sums up the things Im gonna say below. Just a tiny little bit.

At times, we are happy because things went our way or surprises pop out in the positive light. At times, we are sad because things obviously make an U-turn on you. At times, we are frustrated, because we kept repeating the same mistakes/same things again and again but people just dont get it. Meeting you ahead are the challenges. All, already fixed and timed in your life. How are you going to overcome them? (Look, my question asks more than what I expect on the surface.) Faith.

Sometimes, I love myself to the core, to the max. Sometimes, I hated myself- when I did wrong things. When I reflect, I see myself in different ways. How are we going to use the compassion in us to look at ourselves in the mirror, loving yourself more than you did yesterday. How are we going to use the compassion to look at, others.

Pardon me for being so... incoherent. Ideas just jump out whenever they like to. haha

-
Learning to love my new part time work as a tutor. Earning is one, but the one that makes me calm down whenever Im worried of teaching is that, Im there to guide the kids. Im lending out a helping hand. Though, I cant say that thats totally a volunteery act. But at least, with that Im not giving myself too much stress that might turn things bad and Im not as mercenary as some of my friends. They curse and swear at the kids and their families when they dont pay him. Seriously. Whats the point of swearing? Karma is strict.

Wanting to earn more, cos Im spending more than Im supposed to. Thats just to cover up the debit.
-

Went to Suddenly Slender slimming centre to try out their treatment. Lympathic Drainage, Sauna, Scrub and their signature Body Mineral Wrap with 175 mineral. Im not doing an advert on this btw. I just went for once, and I didnt SUDDENLY get SLENDER as suggested by their name. Even though results aint evident by just looking at my figure, but sure there are inches lost. 9.6inches, to be exact. Overall. Their promotions are really tempting, topped up with their SUPER PERSUASIVE consultant, I totally wanted to sign up for their package. But, money issue. hahaha Bought their discount coupon at groupon.sg selling at 38bucks then.

Happy, cos Ive lost 9.6inches. Weight isnt a good measurement though. cos some, water retention, some heavy bones etc etc.

And after this treatment and a little bit of influence by Jolin Tsai's yet-to-published slimming book, Im even more determined to get slim healthily. Not to get skinny/bony but, curvy slim. Good body figure that is. I bet, a lot of people out there wanted that too right! haha

gonna purchase the book! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment