Wednesday 27 November 2013

Random post (II)

Life been mundane for me. But Im spending it meaningfully! Im still looking for a job which I like and is suitable for me. While spending time looking for one, I have been spending my other time reading up on studies and newspapers which I dont usually do when I was schooling! And, I have chanted for at least an hour to two daily and Im already into my second week doing so! These are a kind of discipline which I was lazy to abide. Hopefully, after finding my correct career path, I will still be doing so! These few weeks, having a change in life routine, and being more discipline, I can totally feel myself getting wiser daily! And I am in fact doing my own human revolution which was in a slow pace last time...

Composed a few verses of a song  last Sunday and will be editing it soon with other friends! I really like the melody hahha but my sister said it sounds a little childish :/ my mom and friends said it was nice! hhaha *pats my back*

Been busy with checking details for the Legoland hotel, Legoland theme park, Legoland waterpark, WTS Coach to Legoland and passport issues recently! Going overseas is a chore with big group of people. This experience and my other overseas experience propels me forward to go on for a solo trip to... Korea? (again!) Europe?

No comments :

Post a Comment