Friday 8 March 2013

Motivations

1. TO DO MY FAMILY PROUD

2. I didnt want to waste my money in these 3 years scoring only a mere second lower. yes, i wouldnt settle for the less.

3. I failed to enter the local university. I did badly in A levels.


I DIDNT WANT TO DO LOUSY THIS TIME ROUND.



4. I want to get into a decent job. Only a good honours guarantee me that. Though yes, honours or education aint everything. But wait, for people like me without working background like in Accounting, Data Entry field (yes, even data entry need to have "background") a good honours is a must.And with a good honours, more doors are opened up for me. HEHHEHHEH

5. I want to earn lots and lots of money to help alleviate the pressures on my dad. and also, to pamper pamper them :) by buying stuffs like...


ANDY LAU!!!!!!!!!

NOT!

LOL

the massagie chair he is sitting on!

and... TO TOUR AROUND PLACES LIKE... TAIWAN!


WORK HARD NOW!



No comments :

Post a Comment