Wednesday 4 July 2012

listy

life's been hapz these days. Got quite a number of things cleared/done. like in my previous post bout getting a new phone. yea, gotten myself a samsung s2 today. bought the cover and screen protector, overall im happy with it.

then... i had gotten myself a bad tan at the back too :( didnt expect that though. but at least its just the back. and aint too sunburnt. :/

anyway, birthday's round the corner. like in a month or so. friends' been asking what I want for my21st. here is it.


1) Instax mini! Should cost around hundred plus on gmarket :P so... if you can gather loads of people to chip in maybe this? and perhaps include many packs of the films? so i can take pictures on my party too hehehe


If not... getting this pretty scented body mist is nice too! :) should cost at most sgd25?
2) victoria secret body mist. strawberry champagne specifically!

3) or...a HP FAX MACHINE. heh ikr... but my household do need this machine la cheapest sgd100 and below?

4) if you're damn nice to fork out lui lui lui $$$ heh iTouch? iPad? a new cheap lappy?

^^ i was never greedy and never am. HAHA

No comments :

Post a Comment