Saturday 19 July 2014

NDP 2014 - NE Show 2

My mom participated in NDP - Singapore Soka Association! She had a hard time trading and finding more tickets for NE Show 2! As supportive daughter and son, we went down to support our mama!



super like the fun packs this year! super colourful and practical! a lot people who I know love the design too!



the crowd at the merlion increased by 100X at night. seriously... spot the stairs on the left? its filled with people at night.



my mum's group's box!


i just love to stalk people lol snapping people who are snapping away. by the way, that's the "Noah's Ark" on top of the Marina Bay Sands. Same here, its filled with people at night.



the marching band!


stalking in progress. anyway, I really love this camera of mine especially the 21x zoom!!!!





Soka's item!!





Finale and fire works!


with my mum n didi!! on the stage after the whole finale!

No comments :

Post a Comment